Saturday, June 6, 2009

herm....sudden moodless

i so happy in the morning,but...after i c yr angry with sad face..i sudden feel moodless....u happy i happy,u sad i also sad as well....there are many ppl tat dun know protect themself,give ppl play still dun know protect themself,include me...but i think if v do our best is ok d,let them play let them do anythings...coz for me is normal d...i will show the ppl play me the fool someday,tat i tolerance u not i stupid...i juz give u chance to play me the fool...muahaha...from nw,i only thinking positive....come play me i also dun mind jor...c in future who play who more...wahahaha...^^happy back everytime i wirte blog...lol...

haiz...tmr need to go back to MMU Melaka d...feel very 'she bu de' my mummy...only my mummy alone in the house...although a few days in home,i feel worm coz can eat mummy cock n can chat v u,mummy^^....hope i got more time to accompany u mummy...i love u mummy

No comments: