Thursday, August 6, 2009

wow..holiday^^

these week is my holiday...but not go any whr,coz of H1N1...Tuesday my friend come back from China,i brought him around Melaka...i also celebrate birthday for him^^...Today i meet Diamond Wong when i sent my friend back to Kluang...wow...he teach me and Cindy many things in our carear...he give us 8 question
1)whr are "u" now?
2)whr "u" want to reach?
3)why "u" want to reach?
4)hw "u" reach?
5)why u want to do it?
6)hw u do it?
7)u do it for who?
8)it valuable or not for u to do it?
haha....he also ask me m i love myself??i think i not..if i love myself i should do many things to success,but not to play around....thx u Diamond Wong...today u teach me many....u r my idol...^^
i want jia you,i can do it....wuwuwuwu~~~~ouch ouch~freedom...i want freedom..yeas i can do it

No comments: