Monday, January 12, 2009

How time flieses?

How time flieses?So fast i become older and older^^ ....nw i m 20 d,sad sad....in the previous year i had done many stupid things such as gave ppl lie a lots of money and so on.....those things that i had done make all ppl around me worried especially my parents. I even cry everyday after i was lie by ppl....aiks....nw new year d, dun think the pass tense d, still have many things i have go though.....such as i wanna my life going without worry bout economics atmosphere and give my parents a luxury life...i feel distressed when my parents work hard to give me a good educations...i wanna to give them a better life,i dun wanna them to work so hard......so i need to add up my effort, and i will not end up my life easily although i got problems in my life coz i still got parents support....think of parents ppl.........i m here to end up with daddy, mummy i love u.....

No comments: