Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I m not happy in tis sem...

After i move in in tis new house,i dun know y he always make me angry???he do the wrong things 1st n then i will b scored by him....my emotion like a shares up n down n become more worst than before...haiz, he always bt(download) movie(v seeds) in the house,but he scored that it was my fault...he said that i off the internet in the midnight n dun let him bt,so he decided to bt at the day time...from tis incident,i try to tolerant n let him download in the midnight,but he still not enough n bt in the day time also...T.T....he such a suck guy, but he still say it is all my fault.........y my emotion become more worst???it is because of him....i know i also got something wrong in previous, but he always take it as an argument for me....haiz...such a sad tragedy for me...
y before i choose tis the stupid way tat move out v them??nw i was a bit regret for my choice....no choice, i still have to tolerant for 1 whole year, coz i had pay the house rent n deposit....after a year, i think i will move out,if i can find a new better house mate....hope God can bless me that i can find a new good housemate..............................





i am lonely n the pp who always bully by others........T.T

No comments: